National Geographic hosts a contest in search of the most talented travel photographer every year. Only the photographs that capture the sheer diversity of our planet through its natural wonders and inhabitants are taken into consideration for this contest and narrowed down from over 15,000 entries. The votes for the National Geographic 2017 Travel Photographer of the Year contest are in and the winning photographs guarantee to take your breath away. Take a look at some of our favourite ones below!
1. “The Power Of Nature” – Rancho De Aguirre, Colima, Mexico
2. “Forest Of The Fairy” – Tamba, Japan
3. Marble Caves, Chile
4. “Interesting Moment” – Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
5. “Worship” – Konya, Turkey
6. Mt. Bromo, East Java, Indonesia
7. Buff Tailed Coronet, Ecuador
8. “The Man’s Stare” – Gazipur, Bangladesh
9. “To Live”
10. “Blessings at Besakih” – Mount Agung
Which one is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below!